Thursday, August 7, 2008

A man without testicles

A man visits his doctor.
"I think I have a problem, doc," said the patient. "One of my balls
has
turned blue." The doctor examined the man briefly and concluded the
patient
would die if they didn`t have his testicle removed. "Are you
crazy?!"
exclaimed the patient, "How could I let you do such a thing to me?"
"Do
you
want to die?", asked the doctor rhetorically, and the patient had
to agree
to have his testicle removed.

But two weeks after the operation, he came back.

"Doc, I don`t know how to say this, but the other ball has turned
blue
too."
Again, the doctor told him that if he wants to live, his other
testicle
must
be cut off too. And again, the man was very reluctant. "Hey, do you
want
to
die?", asked the doc, and the patient had to agree to the
operation.

But, about two weeks after he is testicleless, he returned to the
doctor.
"I
think something is very wrong with me. My penis is now completely
blue."

After briefly examining the patient once again, the doc gives him
the bad
news. If he wants to live, his penis has to go. Of course, he did
not want
to hear about it. "You really want to die?", asked the doctor.
"But... how
do I pee?" "We`ll install an plastic pipe, and there will be no
problem."

So, the penis is removed and a while after the operation, the
unfortunate
man again returns the doctor`s office.

He is very angry. "Doctor, the plastic pipe turned blue." "What?"
"Can you
tell me what a hell is happening?"

So, the doctor examined the patient more carefully this time, and
says,
"Hmmmm, I think the jeans is loosing colour......"

No comments: